With repeated requests from its customers to create a 6-string Goodtime banjo, Deering focused on giving the customers what they wanted with the new Goodtime Solana 6. The new Goodtime Solana 6 is a new kind of 6-string banjo designed to bring out the creativity in the player and features all of the American craftsmanship and quality that owners of Goodtime banjos have come to expect.
The Solana 6 stands out from the pack thanks to is its nylon strings which offers the player a sweet, mellow tone akin to a classical guitar, but with the bright undertones of a banjo.
- 6 Nylon Strings
- Classical Guitar Style Peghead & Tuners
- Blonde Rock Maple Neck
- 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Rosewood and Maple Ring Inlays
- Durable Satin Finish
- Tuned Like a Guitar
- Grand 12″ 3-ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
- Tone Enhancing Patented Bridge Plate
- Piezo Pickup
- Top Frosted High Crown Head
- Steel Tension Hoop
- 16 Bracket Shoes
- 16 Flat Hooks with 9/32″ Hex Nuts
- East Indian Rosewood Tailpiece
- Nickel Plated Armrest
- Nickel Plated Hardware
Triangle Box for Carrying
- Gig Bag or Hardshell Case Sold Separately
- Has a bright sound of maple that projects well.
- Easy to play with clarity of note separation.
- E, A, D, G, B, E In Standard Guitar Tuning
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Comes with nylon strings
- Neck Width at the Nut 2″
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26.25″
- Rim Diameter 12″
- Overall Instrument Length 39″
- Weight Approx. 5 lbs
Warranty: The trust and pride we share in our product gives us the confidence to grant every owner of a Goodtime Banjo a six year warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship.