A new listening experience for the player that accentuates the sparkling trebles and the full bass. This guitar is especially well suited for alternate tunings. The CO-WS1005NS, like all the other members of the Concert Series, has an all-graphite body and a unidirectional Carbon soundboard. Unique to this model is the offset soundhole and the 12-fret, short scale (24.9”) neck.
- Soundboard: All-graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong’s Projection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite NS neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong’s Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom shark inlays. Joining at 12th fret.
- Accessories: Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridgepins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 15.8 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 24.9 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated custom Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Plus-T