JM1000N2 6-string jumbo non-cutaway acoustic-electricHow do you describe RainSong’s JM? Three words: loud, loud, and loud. And if that’s not enough, it’s also loud. This is the largest body RainSong builds. The sheer size, combined with the attributes of Projection Tuned Layering™ make the JM one of the loudest acoustic guitars on the planet. This guitar is loud. We had to say it again. But the JM is not just about power. The narrow waist and some layering refinements specific to the Jumbo soundboard give the JM some real fingerstyle grace. The guitar is strong, but impeccably balanced, with bass, mids and trebles distinct, clear and, dare we say it again, loud.
- JM Shape
- 14-Fret, 25.4″ Scale Length
- All-Carbon-Fiber Construction
- Fishman Prefix+T Electronics
- Customized Hardshell Case
- Soundboard: All-graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong’s Projection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong’s Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom shark inlays.
- Accessories: Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridgepins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 17 inches
- Body Length: 21 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix+T